I am a statistician living in Uppsala, Sweden. When I'm not spending time in R, doing all kinds of statisticial analyses (both for work and for leisure), I am a hobby genealogist and a choir singer.
- Degree of Bachelor of Social Science in Statistics. Uppsala University (2016)
- Minor subjects: Economics and Political Science
- Degree of Master of Social Science (120 credits) in Statistics. Uppsala University (2018)
- Research Assistant in Statistics, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) in Uppsala (2018 - current employment)
Svensson, C., Forsberg, L., Emanuelson, U., Reyher, K., Bard, A., Betnér, S., von Brömssen, C., Wickström, H. (2020). Dairy veterinarians’ skills in motivational interviewing are linked to client verbal behavior. Animal, 1-11. doi:10.1017/S175173112000107X
- Political Charts, SVT (2018 and 2019)
Before the Swedish general election in 2018 I was hired by the Swedish Public Service television company (SVT) to do an analysis of their survey for their political quizzes. The assignment was in essence to describe the political landscapes in a quantitative manner. All parties (and candidates to the Riksdag) was placed in common political spaces, depending on the administrative level. You can see the political charts for all administrative units at valkompassen.svt.se/2018/ and the article on the placements of the candidates for the Riksdag here (both links in Swedish).
In 2019 SVT hired me to do a similiar analysis of their survey for the political quiz for the European Parliament election. All respondents was placed in an (Swedish) European political space. The article on the analysis can be found at www.svt.se/datajournalistik/partier-och-kandidater-i-den-eu-politiska-rymden (in Swedish).
Contact details below (the icons).